PTO of American Academy
Casablanca Green Town
The Parent Teacher Organization’s main role is to foster closer ties between parents and the school. The PTO aim to provide positive support towards educational excellence, while celebrating cultural diversity and fostering a spirit of community.
The PTO supports and organizes community-building activities by promoting a cooperative and supportive relationship among students, parents, teachers, administration and the AAC school board. The PTO general members are the parents and teachers of the American Academy of Casablanca Green Town.
The PTO board members are volunteering parents who serve from September to September with a maximum 2 years in one position and deal with:
- Ongoing planning of social events,
- Helping families ease the difficulties of transition from other schools,
- Offering extra guidance and orientation to the new families and new teachers,
- Reaching out to the parents to promote a sense of community,
- Supporting as many activities as reasonably possible consistent with the PTO’s goal,
- Discussing issues raised by general PTO members,
- Supporting teachers academically,
- Arranging for class representatives
The PTO is funded through donation from AAC families, sponsoring companies and fundraising events held at school.
Strong believers that United We Excel!! The PTO offers the parents a rewarding opportunity to enrich their child’s education, meet other parents, teachers and learn more about the school by volunteering at AAC during the school year.
There are many ways for parents to get involved; they may volunteer in the classroom, with fundraising, school events or school activities also on a regular basis or just occasionally as their schedule permits.
Follow us on Facebook: PTO AAC Green Town