Greetings High School Students and Parents,
The entire team in the high school is excited to begin the 2018-19 school year. We are working hard to prepare for the arrival of our students, and we are certain this will be an outstanding year.
AAC strongly believes in providing an outstanding learning environment. Everything we do begins with our Core Values. These are agreements that everyone in the AAC community shares, and they form the foundation of what we do. These Core Values are:
Integrity - Being an example to others by demonstrating honesty and upholding the highest moral and ethical principles.
Compassion - Feeling deep empathy that leads to the desire to serve where there is need.
Respect - Valuing and showing appreciation for the feelings and well-being of yourself and others.
Responsibility - Being accountable for your actions, following through on tasks and obligations, accepting consequences, and assuming the need to help and support others.
Excellence - Always demonstrating your most outstanding qualities and always giving your best.
The high school continues to base its approach on project-based learning, which blends
perfectly with our goal of implementing the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
in the near future. All of our teachers do their best to ensure their lessons are engaging
and challenging. Our goal is that the students investigate topics in depth and use
their critical thinking skills to fully grasp major concepts. We also offer individual students
the support they need to become their best as we prepare them for university and beyond.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if there are any questions or concerns. AAC is
committed to continuous improvement and we will strive for excellence every day.
Principal`s Education Background
• BA in Secondary Education in Social Studies, Biology, French (University of Illinois)
• MS in Educational Leadership (Cardinal Stritch University)
• Director/HS Principal, Antigua International School, Guatemala
• Deputy Director/HS Principal, American School of Asuncion, Paraguay
• Founding Principal, Windlake Academy, USA
• Dean of Students, Messmer Catholic High School, USA
• Teacher of Science, Spanish, ESL, English, History, Business, Economics in Malawi, Mexico, Colombia, and the United States