Welcome to Middle School!
My name is Cindy Kentopian and I am the Middle School Principal.
I have been an educator for over 30 years and have worked in California, Japan, Indonesia, Peru, Dubai, and now Morocco. I have held a variety of positions in a variety of settings and am excited to work with the American Academy of Casablanca community.
Aligning our Project-based Learning format with Common Core standards, we pledge to provide engaging, meaningful and rigorous work in our classrooms, combined with special events and a variety of extracurricular clubs and activities, performing arts groups, and athletic teams certain to encourage our students to be involved and stay connected.
Our staff of highly-qualified professional educators and support personnel is committed to providing our students many opportunities both inside and outside of the classroom. We invite and encourage students and parents to work in partnership with us to seize opportunities in all five facets of our learning program --- Academics, The Arts, Athletics, Activities, and Altruistic Endeavors.
At AAC, home/school communication is highly valued. It is vital and plays an integral role in each student’s success. We encourage parent involvementand to stay in the know about your child’s studies, assignments, assessments, and school activities, as well as other events and happenings.
Again, welcome to the Middle School and to our wonderful learning community. Our school is a place alive with energy, enthusiasm, and a high standard of excellence!It is, indeed, a place where opportunities abound!
Principal`s Education Background
• BA in Liberal Studies (Cal State, Fullerton)
• Master of International Education (Endicott College)
• Master of Educational Administration (Endicott College)
• Vice Principal, Classroom and Special Education Teacher, Magnolia School District, USA
• Primary Coordinator and Second Grade Teacher, Clarion School, Dubai
• Fourth Grade Teacher, Primary School Activities Coordinator, Jakarta International School, Indonesia
• English Language Coordinator and Second Grade Teacher, American Academy Casablanca, Morocco
• First and Fourth Grade Teacher, Administration-Ca